Montag, 13. März 2017

EF discovery tour to LA and the Grand Canyon!

No idea how to start this post...
It was the best week of my exchange year by far! The people, the places everything was just awesome and I have no idea where to start and where to end becaus ethere's just too much to tell!!! I don't even want to tell any stories because I think the picture say more than 1000 words and I'm gonna start crying again if I tell all the stories, sooo... Enjoy!:) I'll say some stuff to the pictures probably:)
Basically what we did
day 1: Arrival, Venice Beach and dinner at Universal Studios
day 2: Hollywood and LA plus farmers market and mexican food
day 3 : rodeo drive and beverly Hills and Santa Monica pier plus cheescake factory and Venice Beach
day 4:  Driving to Las Vegas plus Calico Ghost town and the Blue Men show in Las Vegas! and downown las Vegas
day 5: Las Vegas sign and driving to Arizona (Grand Canyon) and a stop at In n Out
day 6: GRAND CANYON!!!! plus we broke our toilet!:)
day 7: Sedona and Hard Rock Cafe in Phoenix feat. me having a snake around my neck!
day 8: Worst day of my life, I couldn't stop crying because our group was that awesome.... I'm still sooo sad I miss them all:(












































































Bye Mandy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen