Sonntag, 21. Mai 2017

Road Trip with my parents!!!

Okay so I know This Blog doesn't really have any posts but I want to change that! I haven't been posting for like 2 months and so much has been going on!!!
So first of: 2 weeks after the discovery tour my parents came to visit for 3 weeks! It was awesome to see them again after 8 months! They went to places with me in SPokane and gave me rides and stuff and over spring break we went on a REAL AMERICAN ROADTRIP! It was super much fun!
First we went over Leavenworth to Vancouver, Canada, then Portland, Oregon Coast, to San Francisco and  from Reno we flew back to Seattle and Tacoma and drove home back to Spokane and all of that IN ONE WEEK!
When my parents were here I also went prom dress shopping with BOTH OF MY MOMS!! So much fun and I'm so happy with my dress!
So the week fter spring break I had school again and one day my parents came to visit me at school and bring lunch because... I wanted Jack in the Box for lunch... Anyways...
They didn't just bring lunch... They AlSO BROUGHT MY SISTER!!!!! SHe kept telling me she can't visit me because of college, but then she planned to surprise me and it totally worked out! I had so much fun with her and my whole 2 families in SPokane! So glad she came and stayed a week after my parents left! TBH I kinda figured my sister would come because of a text message I saw on my moms phone and some things my mom and Kendra said on accident... But I never knew when she would come so it worked!
That was pretty much my vacation and spring break with my families!

Best
Mandy






















































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen