Samstag, 8. Juli 2017

GRADUATION!!! 6/10/17

I'M OUT OF SCHOOL AND I GRADUATED FROM NC!!!!!!!

The last few weeks of school went by sooo fast!!!
School got more and more fun honestly!!! We also did blacklight volleyball which was super much fun!!! ANd Me Smilla and Henni did the %k Color Vibe run!! SOooo much fun!!!!
The last week of school we had finals and I had the last time class with all of my friends...:(
Thursday was the last day of school which meant for the seniors we got our cap and gown and we went to elementary schools ind our cap and gown to be like a role model kinda thing and visit old teachers and stuff! It was soo much fun and they were so cute! I told everyone I'll attend Gonzaga next year because duuuh! I'm a ZAGS GIRL!!! I mean it's not necessarily true but it's just easier to say that then explain that I'm an exchange student hahah!
And after that we had the move up con... THAT WAS THE SADEST SCOOL DAY OF MY LIFE!!!:( LAST TIME IN THE SCHOOL WITH ALL THOSE PEOPLE AND A SAD SLIDE SHOW WITH SAD MUSIC AND EVERYONE WAS CRYING INCLUDING ME AND IT WAS JUST SOOOO SAD!!!:( I loved my year at NC And I miss it so much already even though I'm still here...
Friday was senior breakfast and rehearsal! It was fun... good food and stuff...:)
And at night me and my family went out for graduation dinner at PF Changs! Get the honey shrimp or whatever it was it was sooo good omg!
And Saturday was THE DAY! graduatioooon!!! AND I WAS LATE! HAHHAHA It was fine noone noticed... But I literally had to run to the INB IN MY HIGHEELS!!! Good thing they weren't too high and they were comfortable hahah!
That night was also the night of the senior all nighter! American high schools do that! It's like a thing just for seniors at the school and we were playing games and we could win money and prices and stuff! I got 5 suitcases a coffeemachine and 65 bucks! Also there was a hypnosis men and it was the funniest thing in my life omg!!!!!! I can't put the videos in here but I haven't been laughing that much in soo long hahahah! I came home at like 5 am.
Graduation was so much fun! And I took lots of pictures with my friends!! It felt really good walking on the stage and getting the certificate and stuff! I mean its not a real one because I need to graduate again in 2 years in Germany... But It looks so pretty and I'll keep it forever!!!*.*
I'm sooooooooo grateful and thankful for my year at NC! It was so much fun and I didn't want to spend my exchange year anywhere else then NC!

GO BLACK AND RED! GO INDIANS!
Big Love!

Bye...
Mandy :(


p.s. I GOT MY LICENSE AND I CAN DRIVE ALL ALONE NOW!!!*.*











































































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen